Sunday, November 15, 2009

let's kick this shit off, shall we?



so I finally decided to try maintaining my own blog.

not because I particularly care about regaling the tens of readers I'm sure to accumulate with what I profess ARE probably quite ingenious and provocative thoughts on life, love and the rest of whatever... no, not because of that.

the REAL reason I started this blog is to share some music with you. because more than likely--if you're reading this--you love music as much as I do, and would appreciate picking up a few more tunes here and there that you might not have otherwise. hell, I've probably made you at least one mix tape or CD...

anyway.

I'm gonna get things rolling with one of my own tunes. it's a collaboration with my good friend OnTheFly, a fantastic electronic musician and drummer. it was released on his own micro-label De-Fence Records (www.de-fencerecords.com) as part of an ongoing series. check it out, and all the rest--some amazing unsigned talent showcased there.

get your shit together - onthefly with mc quake

No comments:

Post a Comment