Tuesday, December 8, 2009

sloooooooooooooow


yep, things have been pretty slow lately on the blog front (or should I just go ahead and push them together into the probably hipper, 'blogfront'?)

mostly because I discovered that 8tracks site where I can create and post mixes without having to upload them to rapidshare or megaupload or wherever. sure, you can download them and save them, but seeing as how I get the feeling that no one is actually reading this in the first place... not a big deal.

if you ARE, however, indeed reading this, why not leave a comment? a little note to say, "I was here, you suck/rawk/should post more/etc." I'd like that.

5 comments:

  1. More quake please! Have been enjoying Precisely 24 hrs .... Recently. Any more fence era stuff always appreciated assuming it's hit off bounds..
    Cheers
    DanMcDan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not out off bounds I meant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... well, I will try and post more of my own stuff then, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to it! thanks
    danmcdan

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I was here, you suck/rawk/should post more/etc."

    ReplyDelete